QUESTIONS ON TICKETING PROCESS
Here are answers to questions about our new ticketing process
1. HOW DO I ORDER A VIP PACKAGE OR WHISKY/GIN TASTING?
With our new ticketing system, ordering a VIP package and/or a tasting is a little different now. These items are now "add-ons" to your admission ticket.
To order an add-on follow these steps:
1. Select the day/s you wish to attend, such as Saturday, Sunday, or Weekend Pass for both days
2. Select the ticket you wish to purchase, such as an adult one-day ticket.
3. Select "Checkout"
You will now see on the left a selection of add-ons you can select if you are interested. Whisky tastings are listed first, so if you scroll down, you will also see the Gin tastings and the VIP packages.
4. Select all of the add-on you want (if you do NOT want an add-on simply click on "Skip & go to Checkout) then select "Add To Cart"
5. Enter payment details and submit.
2. I ORDERED A VIP PACKAGE OR A TASTING, BUT ITS NOT ON MY TICKET. IS IT IN MY ORDER?
Yes and No!
On your actual ticket, the add-on will not be listed. However, in your email that contains your ticket(s) you will see an itemized list of everything you purchased. Simply present your name at the VIP lounge/Whisky Tavern and you will have your name check off the list. See the example email below!