2019 Whisky Tasting At the Games
*Whiskies pictured may differ to those being offered at the Festival
See below for the 2019 Festival line up for an idea of what will be offered in 2020!
Whisky selection and pricing subject to change
Come to the Whisky Tavern at the festival and enjoy a fine selection of Scottish Whiskyies and their history presented by Chris Udhe. Please be sure to bring your ID!
The Chieftains Flight
1pm Saturday and 3pm Sunday
Try 6 whiskies where every Whisky is over 20 years old and limited to just a few hundred bottles!!!!
This is THE TASTING for the person who loves Scotch!
$50 per ticket
1. Signatory Fettercairn 1997 20yr Single Cask
2. Signatory Glen Elgin 1995 22yr Single Cask
3. Glen Keith 1997 21yr Single Cask
4. Dailuaine 1997 21yr Single Cask
5. Exclusive Malts Speyside 1992 25 yr Single Cask
6. Exclusive Malts Carsebridge 1974 44 yr Single Cask
Intro into Scotch
3pm Saturday and 1pm Sunday
In this class we will take a look at how scotch is made and try a few whiskies from different regions.
A perfect class if you are just getting into whisky.
$30 per ticket
1. McIvor Blended Scotch Whisky
2. Signatory Auchentoshan 18yr 46% abv
3. Signatory Longmorn 15yr 46% abv
4. Edradour 10yr Unchillfiltered 46% abv
5. Port Askaig 8yr Islay Single Malt
6. Exclusive Malts Speyside 25yr Cask Strength.